Each Thursday at Science of Marriage Blog I will provide you with a list of 7 reasons I got married until I get to 365 reasons I married my husband. At the end of that post I will give an assignment that is meant to challenge you to discover something new about yourself, your spouse and/or your marriage. I’ll encourage you to join me by “blogging responsively.” I want to hear how you did on your challenge so I’ve started this blog hop. Join other bloggers and share you experience with the challenge. You can connect with other bloggers who have joined the various challenges and meet new husband/wife bloggers. Be sure to check out their assignments and leave a little comment love. Here are the rules:
1) Stop by Science of Marriage Blog on Thursday for updates on the week’s Blogging Responsively assignment. If it’s something you’d like to try, do so, then blog about it sometime that week.
2) You must include the 365 Reasons I Married My husband badge at the bottom of each post so that other bloggers can easily identify each other and to help get the word out!
3) Grab the link hop party code for each post by clicking “Get The Code Here” and place it in the bottom of your post using the html editor. This allows you to get links of other bloggers who have participated in Blogging Responsively!
4) Come back and add a link to your “Blogging Responsively” post in the link party beneath that week’s assignment post.
5) Visit the other “Blogging Responsively” posts and give these other gals some comment love.
6) Remember to insert the badge into your post by copying and pasting the badge code below into your html post editor. After that…you’re all done. I hope you enjoy!