Marriage Isn’t Just Sex…It’s Conversation and Laughter

Another powerful spoken word video from bball1989 on Sex, Marriage and Fairytales. Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Love and/or Respect, Marriage in the Media, What Does the Bible Say About...?. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Marriage Isn’t Just Sex…It’s Conversation and Laughter

1. lashonda says:

It's not the love that sustains the promise but the promise that sustains the love! WOW!

2. The Student says:

So much value in that line alone…I also love the part when he says, "You don't fall out of love as much as you fall out of repentence."

3. YUMMommy says:

I agree. So many couples put too much emphasis on sex. You can't have a successful relationship or marriage that's based more on sex than actually connecting with your partner in a non-sexual manner.

4. Catwoman says:

Marriage is the most complex and beautiful relation between a man and a woman. It won't work if it is based on sex.
    My recent post esztétikai fogászat

5. Aline says:

I don't think it's much of a deal anymore in American society, except among the religious of different faiths.
    My recent post Student Insurance Options

6. Le numero tel sex est bien représenté sur ce blog !
    My recent post Phone Sex

7. tracyann says:

I do agree! marriage is not all about intercourse it is all about how you deal with each other. Some of the marriage couple I saw live their own life without sex because marriage is all about two people who understand each other. Thanks for sharing another great topic about marriage.
    My recent post בני