The reason I married my husband is…
183. …he’s busy, but he’s never too busy for me. Last week I told you guys that I liked having a husband who was a busy person. While I like that we both have a lot going on, I love that my husband always has time for me. It doesn’t matter what he has to cancel, push back or set aside, I know that I am his main priority.
184. …he conspires with my mother on birthday and Christmas gifts. So my hubby and my mom have been talking about my birthday gift…I have 4 more days until I am 30 years old by the way…and the only reason I know this is because my dear mommy can’t keep a secret. Apparently, my mother wants to get me something special for my birthday so she has called on my husband’s help. I do appreciate the fact that he was willing to help her do something special for me. I still don’t know what it is and it’s killing me, but he’s such a sweetie for keeping a secret.
185. …he is an amazing writer. My husband can express himself written as well as verbally, but he has written me some of the most beautiful love letters that I’ll cherish forever and ever.
186. …he jokes about the most ridiculous things. My husband and I both have pretty odd senses of humor. When my hubby wants to be exceptionally silly he’ll insist that he wants a phoenix or a unicorn for Christmas or his birthday. When he’s being silly I usually play along, telling him that those are mythical creatures to which he responds, “No they’re not. You can call Harry Potter and see if he’ll sell you one from the movie.” Dork, yes, but he’s my dork.
187. …he puts things back when he moves them. With the exception of his shoes, hubby is very good about returning our common household items like scissors, Febreeze bottle and other stuff we both use pretty often back to its rightful location. It drives us both crazy to be running around looking for an item we both swear the other used and didn’t put back, so we created this rule that if you’re going to use it…put it back.
188. …is capable of handling his own schedule especially when it involves me. I have never had to remind my hubby of doctors appointments, to pay his car registration, what time we have to leave the house in order to get somewhere on time, none of that. He’s pretty well organized, thank goodness. I’d hate to be the type of nagging wife who has to keep running behind my husband saying, “Honey, we were supposed to leave 20 minutes ago” or “Honey, don’t forget you have to pick me up tomorrow.” Hubby has it all under control.
189. …he hates to be late to anything. I love this about this man because I too hate to be late to anything. We both believe: “To be early is to be on time. To be on time is to be late. To be late is unacceptable.” This is just a little something we both picked up in college, along with the tagline, “Reading is fundamental.”
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s reasons I married my hubby. In case you’ve miss any of the other reasons you can check them out below. Have a blessed day!