The reason I married my husband is…
169. …he hangs he toilet paper over not under. Every person has weird quirks and I am no exception. I like for the toilet paper to hang over not under. I mentioned this to hubby one time when he hung the paper under. He looked at me like there are more things in life to worry about than toilet paper direction, but he’s always made sure to hang the paper over not under.
170. …he’ll say it to your face. Do not ask my husband a question if you don’t want a truthful and honest answer. If he has a problem with you, you’ll know it. He’s not one to be nice in your face and talk about you behind your back.
171. …he’s always cool, calm and collected. Hubby is very good at dealing with stressful situations. He rarely ever lets things get to him. He’s told me that no matter how difficult a given situation, he always feels like he can win. Confidence in a man is so attractive.
172. …he’s courteous. If Hubby and I are sitting on the couch and he gets up to grab something from the kitchen he always asks if I want him to grab something for me.
173. …he doesn’t have selective hearing. Rarely do I ever have to nag hubby to do something repeatedly or fuss at him because he left out specific detail about something important. He makes me feel as if he is listening to me by not neglecting the small details.
174. …he reads instructions. I think I’m smart enough to do everything without reading the instructions. That’s probably why everything I try to put together takes 10 times longer. I admire hubby for reading the directions. I wish I could be more like him, but old habits die hard.
175. …he does his research. Hubby is willing to spend a good amount of time making sure he’s making good financial decisions. When he was planning to buy a car he read consumer reports and did research about gas mileage and maintenance costs. When he was searching for a new place for us to live he read reviews, researched the development of the neighborhood and made phone calls to ask specific questions about a property. He likes to make sure that he’s not only getting a good deal, but that he’s knowledgeable about his purchase.
There are 168 other reasons I married my hubby. Check them out below: